Saturday, December 13, 2014

I'm His Mrs.

I'd literally monogram ANYTHING. I instantly correct people when they use my maiden name. I'm so completely proud to be a Troutman - MRS. Troutman. I'm proud my husband chose me. He picked me to share his life with! What an awesome gift. He gave me his last name - yes I'm rocking it like a Kennedy. He never did that for anyone else.

Unpopular opinion, especially with girlfriends. But it's true. The things you share as husband & wife are so much more than any boyfriend & girlfriend share. Know how I know Adam is serious, that he means forever? 

Because he said so, in his vows.

We promised each other, and God, that we're in this together forever. The life we're building is beautiful. Memories, traditions, family - it's everything. I'm lucky to have him and I make sure he knows I'm devoted to him. So today when he comes home, he'll see this. Cheap and easy, but I'm always looking for ways to make our house a home and let him know I'm proud to be his. 


Just call me Mrs. Troutman :)

1 comment: